The Lake Champlain Islands is one of the best places in Vermont for biking with its mostly flat or gently sloped terrain and its beautiful lake, mountain, and rural countryside views. We recommend renting bikes and taking rides on your own, as there are maps of easy routes available & plenty of places to rent bikes; or if you prefer a guided experience, several bike tour companies have lodging with us as part of their guided tours, however these must be arranged by booking a tour with one of these companies. Below we have listed the resources which may be useful to you as you are planning.
- Hero’s Welcome
- Route 2, North Hero Village www.heroswelcome.com 802-372-4161
- Ken’s Island Peddler
- Route 2, Grand Isle Village
- Allenholm Bicycle Rental Shop
- South St, South Hero www.allenholm.com/bikes.html 802-372-5566
- Lake Champlain Bikeways
These tours incorporate our establishment as part of their biking tours. You can contact them to make reservations, see the links below.
- Discovery Bike Tours
- VBT Bicycling & Walking Tours