A bit further away, but worth it!
Some of the worthwhile sites to see are a bit of a drive from us, but we think these are worth seeing if you’re in the mood to get out & see some sights. Please ask us for directions if you need them, we have included website links for visiting hours & additional information.
- The Shelburne Museum (Full or Half Day)
- Echo: Lake Aquarium & Science Center (Half-Day)
- Burlington’s Waterfront www.echovermont.org
- Ben & Jerry’s Ice Cream Factory (Half-Day)
- Waterbury, VT http://www.benjerry.com/scoop-shops/factory-tours/
- Cabot Cheeses Visitor’s Center (Full Day)
- Cabot, VT www.cabotcheese.coop
- Vermont Teddy Bear Company (Half-Day)
- Fleming Museum (Half-Day)
- Burlington, VT at University of Vermont http://www.uvm.edu/~fleming/index.php?category=home&page=home
- Smuggler’s Notch Scenic Drive (Half or Full Day- you decide)
- Jeffersonville through Stowe and Waterbury http://adventure.howstuffworks.com/scenic-drive-in-vermont-smugglers-notch-ga.htm
- Antiquing in Jeffersonville & Stowe Village are great places to hit while doing this drive!
- Ben & Jerry’s is also right along the way in Waterbury.