The spring, summer, and fall weather here is unbeatable for golfing. Not to mention some of the breathtaking views from the courses. Check out some local courses, or take a day trip to the North East Kingdom to experience Jay Peak Resort’s brand new spectacular course.
Alburg Golf Links
- 18 hole, 6434 yard, par 72 course situated on Lake Champlain with scenic views of the lake, Adirondack and Green Mountains. Open to the public May 1-October 15. Clubhouse and restaurant on site.
- Alburgh, VT www.alburggolflinks.com 802-796-3586
- 9 hole, executive type golf course situated on Lake Champlain, open to the public.
- Route 314, Grand Isle www.wilcoxcove.com 802-372-8343
Beaver Creek Miniature Golf
- 18 hole mini-golf course, great fun. Open Memorial Day through Labor Day.
- 284 Quarry Road, North Hero 802-372-4311
Jay Peak Championship Golf Course
- Designed by Graham Cooke and Associates, this is a fabulous course with breathtaking views. Well worth the trip.
- Call 802-327-2184 to book tee time, reservations may be made 2 days in advance. www.jaypeakresort.com Montgomery, VT