Halloween Murder Mystery Weekend – October 28 to 30, 2016
‘A FALL FOR LOVE” performed by the October Theatre Company
A fall wedding in Vermont…. a feud between families…. a murder in the autumn air.
Two families have come together for a weekend wedding and reception at the beautiful North Hero House. The reception will be held in the North Hero House dining room starting at 6PM on Saturday October 29. Cocktails, dinner, dancing and alas… murder will be on the agenda. As a participant you will be assigned to either the bride’s or the groom’s family. Guests may even choose to wear a costume for the reception.
It will be up to the participants to solve the murder. To help unravel the crime, clues will be placed in various island establishments like Hero’s Welcome General Store, Snow Farm Vineyard and Harborside Market. Participants will visit these locations on Saturday morning and/or afternoon to gather evidence. Lunch for participants and actors will be served at the North Hero House. Act 1 of the Murder Mystery will occur during lunch.
Participants may choose either a one night or two-night package. Two night participants save 20% on lodging. All participants should complete the clue scavenger hunt and attend both lunch and dinner on Saturday. One night packages start at $169 per person. 2 night packages start at $208 per person. Murder Mystery without overnight stay is $105 pp. (includes luncheon, 2 act play ticket & dinner.) All prices INCLUDE tax and gratuity. Scroll down for package information and pricing.
HALLOWEEN MURDER MYSTERY WEEKEND ITINERARY
Friday, October 28
- 2PM – Check in (2 night participants)
- Informal Gathering with actors and other participants 5-6pm
- Dinner on your own or with other participants. Reservations available between 6PM and 8PM
( Friday Dinner and Beverage prices not included in package price)
Saturday, October 29
- Breakfast 8AM – 10AM (Friday overnight guests only)
- 10AM to 1PM – Clue Scavenger Hunt at various Island locations
- 1PM to 2:30 PM – Lunch at the North Hero House and Act 1 of Murder Mystery Play
- 2:30 to 6PM- Free Time or continued Clue Scavenger Hunt
- 2PM or after – Check in for one night participants
- 6PM – Act 2 of Murder Mystery play begins with Cocktails in the North Hero House Bar and Greenhouse. All participants and actors
- 7PM – Dinner, Dancing and Act 2 of Murder Mystery Play continues
- 9PM – Conclusion – Murder Mystery Solution and Prize Awards
Sunday, October 30
- 8AM to 10AM – Breakfast for Overnight Guests
- 11AM – Check Out
|ONE NIGHT Packages*||TWO NIGHT Packages*|
|Room Type||per person||2 people||per person||2 people|
|Special Value||$ 168.69||$ 337.38||$ 207.36||$ 414.72|
|Standard||$ 176.87||$ 353.78||$ 220.44||$ 440.88|
|Lakeview||$ 198.67||$ 397.33||$ 255.32||$ 510.64|
|King Lake View||$ 204.12||$ 408.23||$ 264.04||$ 528.08|
|Suite||$ 231.37||$ 462.74||$ 307.64||$ 615.28|
|* Assumes double occupancy|
|One night packages include room, Saturday lunch & dinner,|
|murder mystery ticket and Sunday breakfast. Tax and gratuity are INCLUDED.
Murder Mystery without overnight Stay – $105 per person
( includes lunch, dinner, play, tax & gratuity)
|Two night packages include room on Friday and Saturday, 2 breakfasts|
|Saturday lunch & dinner and murder mystery tickets. Tax and Gratuity are INCLUDED|